A few Improvement suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few Improvement suggestions

Post by JayEliteKill on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:58 am

i think these improvements will make a much more fluent game:

1) In-game message board:
I know we have this forum, but the truth is probably only about 10% of the game's members are here. A message board will really bring the community of ACM together, and will give the new players a chance to learn from veterans, (let's face it, getting used to the game is tricky at first.) as well as let recruiting be a lot easier.

2) A trade platform
I have many unused cards that I don't need. I don't wanna use them for training but they just sit there. A trade platform will help beyond belief. For example if I have an SR ally and need an SR armor, I can look through someone's unused cards and send them a quick offer. I think the ability to protect cards from trades are a must need to, like you have them in your unused cards but people can't see the card when looking through your cards.

That's all I have now, but I think those two suggestions will really help out this game.

JayEliteKill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few Improvement suggestions

Post by Ritchie980 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:58 am

I don't really like the idea of a trade platform
Ritchie980

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayEliteKill on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Why? What else would you do with unused cards?

JayEliteKill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assassino on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Sell them for gold is all.

I want to see a staggered guild class, not just leader and the rest - but leader and captain and other titles to the front 5 that give separate boosts for different things.

Also, what is with the audio- whenever I wana play I'm forced to either listen to the game music or complete silence from my earphones. At home it's not bad, but in travelling it's awful having to choose between game music and a screaming child. What about the music from the games.....?

Assassino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assassino on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Also, what about an inbox between players- so that u can talk more privately in the game?

Assassino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubb on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:24 pm

More events and things to do

Bubb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayEliteKill on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:39 pm

I totally agree with the inbox part, and the music I think there should be an option to support outside music or bring different varieties of music to different parts of the thing.

And the guild thing is another great idea, I have a lot of awesome members, but they're all just members. I should be able to nominate co-captain and elders like they do in Clash of Clans, I think that'll bring a whole new sense of authority to the game

JayEliteKill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespasian on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:29 am

Honestly, no trading. When ubisoft implemented the market into Recollection, the game died... Fast.

When suddenly it is easy to get, say, Ed Kenway, he is no longer a prize asset

URs are suddenly not special if everyone has them and fully equipped with them. And when that happens, the hunt to get them ends, the cash flow to ubi stops, so support stops, the game is abandoned to rot.

Vespasian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritchie980 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:59 pm

So these are some of my ideas;

We should have guild headquarters. Where you can upgrade the defense to (max) 10% more and also you can upgrade the melee and range to a max 10%. And once you upgrade the headquarter to the max you will get a 10% more reward in GvG.

Ally Missions and Chase Missions
Soo i know that every hates it where your trying to catch a UR but the mark stops at 5%. Thats why i thought about giving percentage in Ally missions. Like how ally mission gives you Ap well it should also give you like a 5% more chance on capturing the target. So lets say you send a ally and he gives you a 5% more chance of capturing then a common targets max will become 85, and a Ultra Rares max will become 10%.

We should have ranks in our guilds:
Mentor,
Master Assassin,
Assassin Captain,
Assassin
Blah Blah Blah

Lastly something really basic, a timer for next free basic transfer

Thank you
Ritchie980

View user profile

Back to top Go down