Petition To Add Merge Feeders To the Medal Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petition To Add Merge Feeders To the Medal Shop

Post by Mirage (Eagle Eye) on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:49 pm

The title of this post kinda speaks for itself, but now that we know merge feeders exist and we can receive them as collection rewards just like the other types of feeders I think that's it'd be nice to see the ability to purchase them in the Medal Shop just like we can armor, weapon, and ally feeders. Its hard upgrading allies, especially the SR and UR allies and with them being so hard to get in the first place, and then those allies needing to match as either ranged or melee it seems only right to allow us to be able to purchase them from the Medal Shop. I'd like to see them priced at the same 15-40-80 scale you have now with the feeders in order to keep with your current Medal Shop pricing plan.

Developers, please consider implementing this in the medal shop for the upcoming campaign. I know I, as well as many other players would greatly appreciate this ability.

Mirage

Mirage (Eagle Eye)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition To Add Merge Feeders To the Medal Shop

Post by Ritchie980 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:36 am

But who even buys the feeders, I just see it as a waste of medals honestly

Ritchie980

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage (Eagle Eye) on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Ritchie980 wrote:But who even buys the feeders, I just see it as a waste of medals honestly

I'd gladly spend my medals on them to improve my allies. We already know that they have the technology in the game to be able to give out those cards so buying them from the shop with medals when you can by every other type of feeder seems odd. I really hope they implement this easy and simple idea.

Mirage (Eagle Eye)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assassino on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:58 pm

Feeders, Basic Transfers, some R cards.

Giving SR and UR would devalue those cards

Assassino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage (Eagle Eye) on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:38 pm

I don't really see how adding SR and UR merge feeders would devalue the cards since you need to own the specific ally you wish to merge before you can use a merge feeder on them. Take the UR cards for example, they have four different levels (forms) until its maxed out ability wise. Even for paying players, it's very hard to merge them properly given the number of UR allies available and each of the allies having a ranged and melee version. To top it off you can't even buy a set of transfers that give you allies specifically so your odds of pulling an ally in your 12x premium transfer, that ally being the ally you're looking for, AND it being the correct melee or ranged version of that card is VERY low odds. And again, that's what, $30USD a pull just to even try with those low, low odds.

The merge feeders give us a chance to partially upgrade those allies that are hard to acquire in the first place. Plus, by pricing them at the same value the other feeders are currently priced in the medal shop, it makes it so you can only get one or two SR or UR merge feeders anyways from a campaign, and that's IF the player chooses to to spend all their coins on that.

Basically I feel the inclusion of the merge feeders in the medal shop increases our options as a player WITHOUT taking away the rarity of the SR and UR allies.

Mirage (Eagle Eye)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top