Increasing AP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Increasing AP

Post by Ritchie980 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:41 am

Okay so firstly, can you increase AP. For example every time you grow a level, your AP goes up. So if your level 50, then your AP would be 150. Lastly, its really annoying when i have 100AP and someone salutes me. Could it be that i can receive the AP from my delivery box and accept it over there.

Ritchie980

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increasing AP

Post by Bigfoot14 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:02 am

That sounds like a good idea. That'd be usuful in guild battles

Bigfoot14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucaspaulucci(Aussasins) on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Agree with Ritchie , another problem is when you are alone in the battle !

Lucaspaulucci(Aussasins)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Obspho on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Ritchie980 wrote:Okay so firstly, can you increase AP. For example every time you grow a level, your AP goes up. So if your level 50, then your AP would be 150. Lastly, its really annoying when i have 100AP and someone salutes me. Could it be that i can receive the AP from my delivery box and accept it over there.

Thanks for your suggestions!  Currently we are ok with the AP being fixed regardless of level.  As there is already the barrier for new players of needing to get better cards, we don't want new / starting players to feel they have a majorly unfair advantage when going up against high level players.  Additionally, this could exacerbate the issue of guilds kicking players because they don't feel they have enough to contribute.  We want new players to feel like they can be a valuable addition to a GvG battle.

As to the "saving up AP" received from salutes, any form of being able to store AP would kind of defeat the whole strategic use of AP that we're aiming for.  If you are able to save up large amounts of AP, GvG battles would become more "overwhelm the opposition with crushing force" rather than "work with your Guild and use strategy to win".  In the end, GvGs would just come down to whoever has the most AP saved up.

However, we will keep your suggestions in mind for the future- thanks again for letting us know your thoughts!

[GM]Obspho
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum