New GvG times

Post by Ritchie980 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:25 am

I don't agree with the new GvG times. There all AM here in Australia

Ritchie980

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New GvG times

Post by [GM]Obspho on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Ritchie980 wrote:I don't agree with the new GvG times. There all AM here in Australia

We agree that we were unhappy with the new times we implemented.  While times did need to be adjusted due to the game going global, we also wanted to make sure as many people as possible are able to participate.  

Due to this, we have readjusted our times and added a 5th GvG battle.  The new times are currently:

7:00 AM PST
11:00 AM PST
3:00 PM PST
7:00 PM PST
11:00 PM PST

or, in Sydney Australia, that would be:

12:00 AM
4:00 AM
8:00 AM
12:00 PM
4:00 PM

Bear in mind that there are some times that just aren't going to work for certain players, as we will have players from all over the world and be unable to accommodate everyone.  However, we feel this should be a bit easier for more players to access.

[GM]Obspho
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritchie980 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:33 am

Thank you for changing it now because now I can play 3/5 of the GvG, you guys are really the best

Last edited by Ritchie980 (Aussassins) on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Ritchie980

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KnaverSeong on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Some sort of practice battles would be great - including a way to replay the tutorial. Being able to test out your allies and skills would be awesome. The more control you have over the practice battle, the better - bot enemies, inviting Guildmates to practice with you, etc.

I understand that adding AI would be a bit of a task, but I think I remember there being a practice battle in the tutorial, so some of the functionality is already there.

KnaverSeong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top