So now GvG is gone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So now GvG is gone?

Post by tencton on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:40 am

I take it no one else is registering any attacks? I also cannot chat with my guild either. What is going on with Gree and their servers? I could deal a little bit with the gear and allies not equipping properly, but it's getting to be ridiculous. Anyone who spent money on this should get it back at this point.

tencton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So now GvG is gone?

Post by 1nSaNiTy on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:46 am

I say
Anyone who has spent money from Thanksgiving to now should be reimbursed,
As far as I'm concerned, and I'm sure alot of you will agree this is fraud, even by dictionary, and criminal code definition this is classified as fraud!!
All the promises and all the bull crap that has never happened, yet take the money willingly, and even raise the prices by 20% to rub it in, then out of the blue shut down the games' only reason for playing, GVG, I mean who in their right mind can justify doing Side Missions eternally?

S, I suggest we start a petition, against Play Net- Gree, and let Apple store know exactly what is going on, this is not only going to be posted here where there is 116 registered users, but also on Line Chat where there is another 110 community users... from there we can Greet (pm) using board message in game to let everyone know what and where..

I have also taken a desktop screenshot to verify this has been posted

Thanks for taking the time to read this rant!

Iphone 5s ios 7.1.2
Guild : 1nSaNiTy
Inivte Code : KH4Z9G31
1nSaNiTy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum