Ally Merge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ally Merge

Post by KnaverSeong on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:47 am

Tried to merge Benjamin Horngold, but realized that one is melee and one is ranged. Does this mean we have to have same card + same type to merge them? If so, I feel like that's a bit much to ask of rare cards... that easily doubles the difficulty of getting the right card to merge, and likely means you'll have a lot of near-duplicates sitting around that you can't merge together.

I understand that getting super-powerful cards should be difficult, but this feels like a bit of an over-complication that I initially thought was a bug.

KnaverSeong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ally Merge

Post by Ritchie980 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:39 pm

To clarify, you are only able to Data Merge two cards that specialize in the same stats. If you check the stats for your two cards, you will see that one specializes in Melee Attack and Defense, and the other specializes in Ranged Attack and Defense.

Please check our Help file under Allies / Stats: "Allies can specialize in either either Melee Attack / Defense, or Ranged Attack / Defense- they cannot be both."

Ritchie980

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JojoSnip3r on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:08 pm

That still doesn't help how unbelievably difficult it is to get the same exact card for more rare cards...

JojoSnip3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top