Some Feedback Based On My Last Few Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Feedback Based On My Last Few Days

Post by SynAck on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:21 pm

First, before I get into it, I just want to say that I am really enjoying the game. I'll probably sound negative here, but it's only because I want the game to improve. Just a couple of things...

1. Chases - It seems almost sadistic to have us furiously tapping our devices only to lose a chase. I've had several chases where my indicator has finished on top of the target's so that you couldn't even see their indicator any more. If I still lose that, what's the point in having the indicator in the first place?

2. No Unique Usernames or Guild Names - This seems a bit silly to me. When I first started the game, I went to make my username 'Ezio' believing full well that it would be taken. Imagine my surprise when it let me have it. I thought that was great. Except then I saw that there's tons of Ezios. How can we stand out for our exploits in the game if there's clones of us everywhere? I know it's probably a bit late now, unless you force everyone to set a username again, but I just thought I'd bring it up.

3. Prices For Premium Content - Now I know that you all need to make a living, and so charging for premium content is a fact of life in these types of games. However, I feel like the pricing is a bit high. The first time you buy a 12x Premium it's 1500 because of the promotion, which is fairly reasonable, but from then on out it's 3000. It's basically $30 for a chance to get something good. I'm all for supporting this game, but I'm not sure I can with the prices where they are right now. More power to those who are able to spend that type of cash.

SynAck

View user profile http://www.geeksweeps.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Feedback Based On My Last Few Days

Post by Frost on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:29 am

Agreed

Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top