Suggestions & Ideas Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Machiavelli and changing an ally's attack type

Post by HunterAC on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:13 pm

I feel that it's very important that a way to change a allies type from range to melee etc be added to this game. A good example of why it should be added is Machiavelli. Tons of people bought Machiavelli but he is only available as a melee character. Later in the game I decided to go mainly ranged att dmg rather than melee, even though I am a incognito. Also, when you get two different types of the same ally it's pretty irritating when you first find out that you will never be able to merge them.

I feel like large amounts of gold should be the price, varying by the allies rarity (SR would cost more to convert than rare for example). This also adds a great outlet to spend our huge amounts of currently not very useful gold, aka a gold sink.

Adding this feature only makes sense. Please consider this. Otherwise I'll have to use Machiavelli and my other melee UR/SR characters to upgrade my ranged allies, which I think is really dumb. I don't see why Machiavelli is the only ally that comes in only one type and why Machiavelli was also the only ally offered on a special deal

HunterAC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions & Ideas Thread

Post by SynAck on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:37 pm

I'd like to add another suggestion, something simple I hope. I'd like the chance to quick equip based on DEF rather than just ATK.

SynAck

View user profile http://www.geeksweeps.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritMuse on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Maybe unify the art styles of the character pics in the story missions a bit more. Now it looks like some were pulled from the promo pics, others come from a comic - it looks a bit of a mess, really, and not very professional.

SpiritMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:09 am

One thing if like to suggest which I think is a really good idea is

When you've completed all the masteries you get a reward, becuase to be honest completing them all takes a lot of time, it really is an achievement that should be rewarded with a good gift like a ultra rare card.

I strongly belive that a reward is required
Although I haven't actually finished them all yet so I'm not sure if there already is or not

Cheers

Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top