New need help with gvg

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New need help with gvg

Post by Batman on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Been playing for 2 days I'm familiar with games like gvg but I'm confused on the system. Usually games have enough ap to last 30:00 battles but I seem to find myself in battles for like 3 minutes and finished and farming missions for ap is a drag can barley find any. Any advise appreciated.

Batman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New need help with gvg

Post by SynAck on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:59 pm

There's a few different ways to get AP, and a few methods I use to try to get more during battles and use my AP strategically.

Your daily reward of AP - You should get 100 AP at some point during the day. Don't redeem it until a battle starts and you've depleted what you have, that way you get the most from it.

Missions - You can find the random AP on the field, as well as from the Side Missions. If you have any hacks saved, used them close to a GvG starting or during one if you need to replenish your AP.  The hack will allow you to see all AP on the field, as well as speed through the missions in hopes of finding more and completing side missions.

Salutes - You can salute 10 people a day to gain AP. It's easiest just to look at your guild's member list and salute down the line, but you can also salute random players and your opponents through their profile.

Contracts - All of the contracts produce AP. You don't have to redeem a contract until you want to.  Again, as with the daily bonus, I would wait until you actually need the AP before redeeming the contract and getting the AP from it.

Also remember that your battling with your guild. If you're using your AP all up and the guild is still losing, you'll just need to all start raising your levels. When I was first starting out, I had to do a lot of the above in order to win a GvG, but now that I have a stronger guild, I find myself with an excess of AP at some times, because my guild mates help a lot with the battles.

--------------
Code:
My Social Code: GC4UNZVX  | Redeem this code in game for rewards!

SynAck

View user profile http://www.geeksweeps.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:04 am

Thoese are the methods my teams using ATM just feels weird not being able to fight a whole battle which we're all level 80s and putting up 40k a fight what's the highest guilds putting up per battle ATM?

Batman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SynAck on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:09 am

Batman wrote:

Thoese are the methods my teams using ATM just feels weird not being able to fight a whole battle which we're all level 80s and putting up 40k a fight what's the highest guilds putting up per battle ATM?

Honestly, I'm hardly seeing guilds that high at all. I'm not sure there's much of a matchmaking system, to be honest.

Does this happen every time? I can't imagine that with a bunch of level 80s you'd have that much trouble.

All I can think is that you're coming up against teams with super high DEF, or who've paid a lot to boost their stats.

SynAck

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:12 am

We're having no trouble killin Em we just like them to stay down lol we havnt lost yet but if their was a general bp per game from other teams we can kinda tell of we're doing the battles right

Batman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SynAck on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:14 am

Batman wrote:We're having no trouble killin Em we just like them to stay down lol we havnt lost yet but if their was a general bp per game from other teams we can kinda tell of we're doing the battles right

I think you probably are. That resyc ability just makes it more interesting. Smile

SynAck

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 am

Lol guess until we get a ranking system I won't know Sad just feels stupid one button and I'll be out of ap whole game basicly lol

Batman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SynAck on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:18 am

Batman wrote:Lol guess until we get a ranking system I won't know Sad just feels stupid one button and I'll be out of ap whole game basicly lol

Yeah, I understand, but I think it's to help and try to prevent a guild that's high level from simply going on a rampage and keep the GvG a little more competitive. Hopefully if this app does well, they'll add more features and tweak the gameplay to suit everyone.

SynAck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum