Questions about Auto Attacks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions about Auto Attacks

Post by SynAck on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 pm

The news was just released that the front line will now auto-attack every 3 minutes during GvG, but there aren't any other details, and I have a couple questions I'm hoping Obspho can answer:

1. Will these attacks use AP?

2. What if I'm already attacking? Will the auto-attack get suspended if I manually attack?

3. How much do they resych for?

4. Do the attacks create combos?

5. What point is there for me to spend 30AP to resynchronize when I'll get it in 3 minutes anyway? Can this ability either be dropped to 5 AP, or removed so we can add another offensive or defensive ability?

If anyone has any additional questions, feel free to post them here...

SynAck

View user profile http://www.geeksweeps.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions about Auto Attacks

Post by [GM]Obspho on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:37 pm

Thanks for your questions!  I'll attempt to clear them all up for you.

1. Will these attacks use AP?
No they will not.

2. What if I'm already attacking? Will the auto-attack get suspended if I manually attack?
The auto attack will still occur, and will occur immediately after the manual attack.

3. How much do they resync for?
The normal 50%, unless they have Fortitude equipped, in which case they will re-sync to 100%

4. Do the attacks create combos?
Yes, but please note that auto attacks only make Ranged Attacks. They'll add to the Ranged Combo just like normal Ranged Attacks.

5. What point is there for me to spend 30AP to resynchronize when I'll get it in 3 minutes anyway? Can this ability either be dropped to 5 AP, or removed so we can add another offensive or defensive ability?
While auto attacks occur every 3 minutes, it only occurs for 1 person at a time. Further, auto attacks cycle through the 5 Front Line members of both guilds, and each Front Line member will only get called for an auto attack once per battle.

Because there is no guarantee that you'll get a free re-sync when you want it, it makes sense that there should still be a decent cost to re-sync. We do appreciate the suggestion, though! Of course, we are still evaluating this feature and are always looking to improve the GvG experience -- please keep the thoughts coming!

[GM]Obspho
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SynAck on Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:55 am

Thank you!

SynAck

View user profile http://www.geeksweeps.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content